GeoPartners Limited is an established international geophysical consultancy company, whose principals are highly experienced seismic industry professionals with a proven track record of establishing and developing new companies and business models in a wide range of commercial environments.
The company's initial focus is on the following business opportunities:-
- Initiating, developing, promoting and marketing multiclient seismic surveys, 2D and 3D, onshore and offshore
- Quality control and Project Management of multiclient surveys from survey design, technical specification, crew selection, HSE auditing, permitting, supervision of day-to-day operations, selection of processing contractor and control of the workflows to ensure the highest quality final products
- Provide technical and commercial evaluation support to oil companies wishing to apply for new exploration acreage in open or closed Licensing Rounds, and to assist with any subsequent farm-out negotiations
- Provide consultancy services to National Oil Companies to allow them to better manage and coordinate their relationships with seismic contractors to ensure unity of purpose
- Collaborate with smaller oil companies and financial investors to best utilise and monetise the value of any seismic spend committed or already incurred, and assist with planning of any new seismic projects
- Develop new business models to maximise the value created from properly planned and executed seismic surveys, using the latest technology and highest quality standards