Established in 1990, Oilfield International provides technical, valuation, acquisition and contracts services to oil companies, to companies entering the oil industry by acquisition or startup, and to national governments.
The company have hands-on experience of working worldwide, including the North Sea, Russia/CIS, Africa, the Middle East (especially Iraq) and the Americas.
Each of their consultants holds a senior professional qualification and has more than 20 years' world-wide experience.
Advisory - Finding Investments, Matching to Investors
- Rigorous geoscience, engineering and economic analysis
- Russia/CIS, Iraq, Africa, Americas
In Partnership with Union Securities International Limited - Authorised and Regulated by the FCA
- Risk Assessment
- Negotiation of Agreements (e.g.: Sale and Purchase, Production Sharing)
- Feasibility studies and development options analysis
- Cost and schedule
- Field development plans
- Project management
- Well Completions, Well Design & Testing
- Development Planning
- Costing, Scheduling and Economics
Valuation and Due Diligence
- Competent Persons Reports for Listings & Formal Announcements (inc LSE & ASX)
- Information Memoranda
- Farm-in/A/D/licensing rounds – for loan & equity finance