Exploration and Production Training Services (EPTS) was established in 1999 and represents a group of highly experienced E&P professionals with a proven track record of technical excellence based on many years EP industry experience and a strong academic foundation. They have enthusiasm for their profession, enjoy knowledge transfer and have excellent teaching capabilities. Most of their instructors have lived in different countries and worked many years in a variety of E&P environments. EPTS bring world-wide knowledge and experience.
"The goal of EPTS is to provide high quality and effective knowledge transfer at very competitive cost"
To achieve this the company provide:
- Teaching experts with extensive hands-on industry experience in "how to do things"
- Intensive interaction with the students and amongst students, by spending a lot of time on instructive and challenging exercises
- Enthusiasm for the subjects and the learning process
- In country delivery in or near the client offices in order to reach many students and minimize training cost per student
- A wide range of standard E&P courses, and customized versions if so desired
- The ability to tune the content to the E&P environment of the client
- Project based learning or coaching
- Integrated Field Development Planning or Exploration courses, 6 weeks each, covering the entire workflow by working on a real project
- Expertise in competency assessments and in managing the competency development process
- A transparent and competitive fee structure
EPTS Course Portfolio
EPTS has a portfolio of some 40 standard courses in the various Geoscience and Petroleum Engineering discipline areas. The company also offer three integrated courses/workshops of several weeks duration. EPTS can customise any of their training events to specific client needs and wishes.
The following geophysical courses are offered in the forms of Webcasts, Webinars, E-learning courses and Face-to-Face courses:
- Basic Geophysical Data Acquisition and Processing (Basic GDAP)
- Advanced Seismic Data Acquisition and Processing (Advanced SDAP)
- Non-Seismic Data Acquisition and Processing (Non-SDAP)
- Quantitative Reservoir Characterization (QRC)