Established in 2007, Hydenlyne are a privately owned UK company based in Dorset, the home of the Jurassic Coast, the first and only geological World Heritage Site in the UK. The company offer extensive E&P services to the oil & gas and renewable energy industries. Hydenlyne specialise in Seismic Quality Assurance and Quality Control in land, marine and transitional zone environments and Marine Mammal Observers (MMO), Passive Acoustic Monitor (PAM) operators and systems and ornithological surveys.
Hydenlyne was established in 2007 by Neil Taylor, a Geoscientist with nearly 30 years’ experience, having worked for PGS, Fugro/CGG and ION/GX Technology. Now the team has grown to include dedicated personnel with a passion for their work and an understanding of the industry.
The company's expertise include:
Land and Marine Seismic QC
- Seismic and survey acquisition and processing QC personnel
- Project management
- Survey and geodetic field supervisor
- Technical audits
- HSE Advisors and Auditors
- Wellsite geologists
- Drilling supervisors and superintendents
- Marine Mammal Observers
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring Systems
- Fisheries Liaison Officers
- Environmental impact assessments and source modelling