Established in 1987, EPI has rapidly grown to become a global leader in exploration services to the oil & gas industry. The company specialise in the latest technology and techniques, offering solutions for challenging projects, covering the full spectrum of an asset lifecycle.
EPI Group have offices in the US and Australia and are registered in several other countries.
The Geoscience Division provides bespoke solutions to clients & partners worldwide. We focus on understanding the nature of the problem and developing targeted workflows to efficiently address our clients’ exploration and production challenges. Our multi-discipline team have deep technical expertise in the analysis of both conventional and continuous resource (unconventional) plays.
Through the OExD model, EPI have a proven capability to act as a ready-made exploration department integrated within their clients’ organisation, with a track record of value creation through new ventures, exploration and production.
The Operations Division provides a broad range of services and technical specialists with the capabilities, experience and expertise to add value, reduce risk and ensure greater operational success to their client’s work programs.
- Geophysical work program development (survey design, modelling and optimisation)
- Geophysical operations project planning and management
- Land, marine and transition zone geophysical project Quality Control, Technical & HSSE audit
- Marine high resolution geophysical and hydrographic site investigation
- Bespoke seismic data processing, management & QC of production processing and field QC processing
- Environmental services (impact assessment, verification, mitigation and management)
- Land access and permitting, including feasibility studies
Applied Geophysical Solutions
EPI’s Applied Geophysical Solutions™ Division assists clients in developing work programs and derisking strategies for numerous play types, globally.
EPI Group sponsors 'Energy Country Review' access for University of Plymouth
EPI Group has agreed to sponsor full access to the 'Energy Country Review' online resource, which means that students and staff from the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at University of Plymouth will have unrestricted access to this valuable source of energy industry data. This will provide continually updated global upstream energy information, covering over 2,200 ‘country-specific’ company profiles in 144 countries alongside daily industry news and a global database of profiles covering more than 1,000 oil service and renewable energy companies and industry organizations.