Next Geosolutions is an international turn-key geoscience and offshore engineering support service provider operating in the energy, infrastructure and utilities markets.
The company was established in 2014 from the enthusiastic idea of a group of recognised industry executives aiming to establish a new independent, QHSE mindful and technology driven contractor capable of providing integrated services to support the entire lifetime of projects and assets.
Thanks to a substantial investment plan, an extremely qualified staff and a dynamic management team with over 25 years’ successful track-record, Next Geosolutions has grown up at record-breaking rates and is now a leading player operating worldwide.
Next Geosolutions' aim is to provide their customers with high quality, cost-efficient solutions by leveraging in-house know-how, assets and resources and by applying a combination of state-of-the-art technology and innovation.
As a member of the Marnavi Group, the largest Italian ship-owner operating globally in the offshore industry, Next Geosolutions has access to a fleet of 16 state-of-the-art DP vessels and regularly operates three new hi-spec DP2 multipurpose support vessels.
- Geophysical, geotechnical & environmental engineering and consultancy Services
- Desktop & feasibility studies
- 3D modelling, laser scanning and dimensional control
- Airborne surveys
- Metocean & environmental surveys
- Onshore & offshore geophysical and geotechnical surveys
- Visual & instrumental surveys by divers & ROVs
- Onshore & offshore construction support services
- Surface and subsea asset inspection & integrity management services