The Africa E&P Summit is being held from the 22- 23 May and will bring together Africa's upstream industry at a world-class venue in London, for a unique event shaped for companies active in Africa's oil & gas game, and will provide unrivalled insight into the Continent's fast changing exploration horizon.
Hear directly from key players and decision-makers from corporate players active in Africa through to fast-moving independents, finance, legal and service & supply companies and African governments and NOC's seeking investors.
2 days, 50 Speakers, 8 Sessions, 3 Government Promotions including The Gambia, Guinea Bissau and the Nigeria-São Tomé Joint Development Zone (JDZ).
- Uncover the leading edge on Africa's E&P hot spots
- Enjoy the Africa E&P Summit Gala Dinner
- Attend the London Skyline Networking Reception
- Hear from Africa's leading E&P companies
- 50+ world class speakers over 2 day
- High-level C-Suite networking
- Africa Licensing Promotion & NOC Showcase
- Excellent Sponsorship & Exhibition opportunities
- Opportunities, outlook, risks & challenges
The event is organsied and hosted by frontier.
Global events, awards, networking and thought leadership in oil gas & energy
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Philip Birch, Exploration Director, Impact Oil & Gas
- Pam Darwin, VP Africa, ExxonMobil
- Austin Avuru, Chief Executive Officer, Seplat Petroleum
- Susan Namuganyi, SDE Operations & Engineering, Tullow Oil
- Tracey Henderson, SVP, Head of Exploration, Kosmos Energy
- Jasper Peijs, Africa Exploration Vice President, BP
- George Maxwell, CEO, Eland Oil & Gas, Aberdeen
- Celedónio Plácido Vieira, PetroGuin E&P, Empresa Nacional de Pesquisa e Exploracao Petroliferas EP (Petroguin), Bissau
- Jerreh Barrow, Commissioner for Petroleum, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, The Republic of Gambia
Date: Wednesday 22, Thursday 23 May 2019
Location: IET London: Savoy Place, 2 Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL, UK
Fee: Main Conference:
Best Rate: £1,995 +VAT until April 30th l Full rate: £2,295 l Onsite rate: £2,595
Dinner separately bookable:
Best Rate: Jan 1 - Apr 30: GBP 295 + VAT
Full Rate: May 1 - May 21: GBP 325 + VAT
Booking deadline for Dinner May 21
KeyFacts Energy Industry Directory: Frontier Communications